Graphics Designing Course
Learn to design creative graphics for websites, digital advertisements,
print & publishing with Techno Max's Graphics Designing Program.
- Learn to create rich multimedia content for print or TV ads, logos for advertisements, etc.
- Learn & apply concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing.
- Learn graphics designing & media publishing.
- Work with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Regular projects
- Specialization & Student Portfolio
- Industry visits & workshops
Eligibility: 10+2 ( Arts / Science / Commerce ) / Undergraduates / People with a creative bent of mind.
Fees and Course Duration: With practice facilty 10000 and without practice facilty 8000. Course duration is approximately two months.
Design professionals produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries. Graphics & web designers get jobs in:
- Advertising agencies
- Graphic design studios
- Print & publishing houses (like newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- TV & Multimedia production houses
- E-learning companies
- Website development studios
- Web Design Studios
- UI Designer
- Layout Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Graphics Visualizer